Thursday, August 23, 2007

So Audrey

Today is payday ad I was naughty and I had a bit of a spurge... you see I love and collect books just as much as scrapbooking stuff.
I love Audrey and had these ordered in for me at work ;)

And for you from Audrey - some truth:
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”

3 comments:

Paula... said...

Oooh nothing like a little indulgence :) Enjoy and I love those Audrey quotes :)

Julie said...

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
- Audrey

Love books and you'll have to let me know what Enchantment is like...

Glitter Girl said...

i love books to and absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn i have the Audrey - Her real Story which i havent read yet but is next on my list. Let me know if these were any good coz i'll get mom to get them for me :D