Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wait is over....


Yay the wait is over! We have just drawn (from a hat in the fairest way possible) the winner of the very first Kiwi Jack me Up!

Check out the site... we had SO MANY entrys... yay!

In other news... in case you have been living under a rock and haven't heard me screaming...

I fount out yesterday that I won something awesome...

Three nights in a suite at the Hilton in Auckland, hair makeup and treatments at The Room on Dominion Road and VIP backstage passes to GWEN STEFANI!

I am out of my mind excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when is the new Jack going to be up??? I can't wait!!

Congrats on winning that prize, Neen! And what a prize it is! THREE nights at the Hilton and VIP backstage passes ... I'm surprised you didn't pass out with shock when you found out!

Anonymous said...

lol I can still hear you screaming from here. That is one awesome prize. Good on you for winning that. I went to leave a comment on the Jack me up blog. Is there anyway you can let us word press people leave a comment?

Anonymous said...

Thanks chickas.. good point on the comment Janine... I have emailed Monique about it - thanks for the heads up!

Next Jack is due before the end of the week! Keep those peepers peeped!

Christi said...

Yay, Neen, aren't you lucky!!! You will have an awesome time!

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome ... that would AWESOME !!!