Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Winter is good for...

Scrapbooking...
scrappity scrap scrap...

lovin the kit...
...have a bit of a sneaky look at what I've been up to... these will be up on the SE site on the 15th!


In other news you have a couple more days to get your layouts loaded for the Kiwi Jack Me Up site... friday is looming! We've got 12 WICKED layouts entered so far! Can't wait... jacking ROCKS!
Also I have been having a bit of fun with found items and using them on my layouts. If you are lucky enough to get the SE Kit you will get my instructions this month and see that I pulled out the tinfoil! Working in stationery is a bit of fun because I keep finging little things I could use...
So I want to hear from you. What sort of non scrapping stuff do you or have you used on a layout?

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yay, I was missing your blog entries :) Looks like some fab layouts coming up on the 15th, can't wait!

Mrs Frizz said...

Okay, so there's a few more sleeps between now and then ... looking forward to seeing your creativity. Sneak peeks are looking like ... sneak peeks ... tease ...

Anonymous said...

tinfoil lol now that sounds interesting. can't wait to see more of your layouts. Am hanging out for the kit.