Sunday, March 25, 2007

Playing is fun

Ah new toys...
Is there anything better...

Firstly I FINALLY an the proud owner of Elsies book. And I can tell you it is five times better than my expectations (which were high anyway).

The other (in case you can't tell) is that I have also learn how to play with Phopshop Elements Well enough to play with some frames... Opal was forced to be my subject today. So fun - love how it makes the photos look.... did heaps on OUR blog too - have a lookie...

I have also just brought my first two set of AL Stamps from SE! Woo hoo! Look out paper here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those stamps sound cool, and I'm sure you'll get LOTS of inspiration from Elsie's book ... I think I might get it!

Vicky said...

HAve fun with that book, its very inspiring!
Can you tell me where you got the frames from? I have been searching for some just like that!
Also have been meaning to ask you if you can make it to freestyle now you are working for theman again?

Beverley said...

Oh I'm so green jelly. I've had Janine's Elsie book here for a week and I love it. I think it's an essential to own. And AL Stamps too - I need to get saving!