Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Movie Geeks Challenge

This is the challenge I just posted for the girls over at Scrapbook Essentials:

So lately I've noticed a lot of place have been issuing challenges using album covers as inspiration for a layout...

Me on the other hand.... well.....
I am a movie geek.

Trust me, I watch waaaay too many dvds, am on first name basis with the reantl store and have eaten way too much movie popcorn.

So here is my little challenge to you all...

Use a
MOVIE POSTER
as your inspiration for a layout...

You see I was looking at some posters like these:











.....................

And thought, 'Thats a layout waiting to happen'.
Link to your inspirational poster and your layout over on the forum HERE and we'll pick a winner.

Find some inspiration HERE or HERE or HERE.

Deadline is Sunday April 30th!
...'Use the force'
...'Heres looking at you kid'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a cool idea and will be a fun challenge. Look forward to seeing everyone efforts
MichelleTW

Megan R said...

Ok, I really like this challenge!!! I'm going to try and incorporate it into my 10,000 layouts I have to do for the kit by today :o)

Creative Options said...

Just going to upload mine now, great challenge!