Friday, November 24, 2006

Holding out...

So I have been holding off on the scrapping over the last week or so. Mainly becasuse I am waiting excited for the next monthly kit from Scrapbook Essentials to arrive. I am REALLY excited to see the kit... there is soooo much in them and the product is really great quality - yay!
So in the meantime the bug did get the best of me and I have done one layout...



PRODUCTS: Basic Grey Paper, Lil Davis Chipboard Alphas, Heidi Swapp Cupboard Alphas, Mo Daisy Rubons, white paint, green and aqua cardstock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this, Neen!! Very cool indeed!! The circles are cool and the chipboard alphas are awesome!

PS. Belgium sounds like my kinda place, LOL!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I was just going to same the same thing. I love how you have used the circles!!! Rocks!!

Meg McKenzie said...

Cool layout Neen - love the circles!!

Anonymous said...

This is way cool Neen - I love the whole circle effect, not sure about the waffle & beer combo though ROFL.