Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week 7: Me Blog - Scrap Your Theme Song

Well this weeks challenge was by far the hardest yet.
It was so hard to pick 1 song that means something to me... there are so many! I wouldn't really call this my theme song because me theme song would be more like a medley... too much to scrap on one page!

So instead I went with a new song. Breathe by Anna Nalik. As a life song it's fitting because it really speaks to the way I feel about life and death at this stage of my life.

Through all stages of my life I was been scared. Either afraid of living, or afraid of dying.

This song really says to me that we can't worry about it. We just have to go where life takes us and enjoy what we can out of if while we can. Not to stress about the mistakes we've made and just move on... just breathe.

Again the scan came out really dark :(


JOURNALING: Cause you can't jump the track we're like cars on a cable. Lifes like an hourglass glued to a table. And no one can find the rewind button girl, so cradle your head in your hands, and breathe.... Just Breathe

PRODUCTS: Heidi Swapp Raw Chipboard Letters, DCWV Text PP, Grey Cardstock, Rhonna Farrer striped PP, Prima Flowers, Crafttime diamond flowers, pink and purple ink, white pen. Hourglass picture printed from the internet and coloured with watercolour pencils.




6 comments:

Michele said...

WOW i'm loving the layout chick, you look so gorgeous, loving the pic chick :-)

michelle said...

i am loving this layout...it is stunning! and i really like the grey mixed with the pink/purples!!!

Veronica Ponce said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge. I love the dark, rich colors you've used here. I've never heard that song but I may have to check it out. Those lyrics are great. :) I also love the photo you chose. Just great all around. :)

Kristin K Stock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin K Stock said...

Neen I just love love love this layout! This rocks! Great job!

Julie said...

Love it Neen.