Saturday, August 5, 2006

Week 6: Me Blog - You (NOW and THEN)

This weeks challenge was to do a layout using a photo from your past and a photo from your present and to reflect on the changes and even the similarities between your past and present.

I choose to do a list of what is different and what is the same about me in the 2 photos, one from 2006 the other 1994. 26 and 14 years old.


JOURNALING: SAME *I still have hair issues(not as bad though) * I still love music & movies * Still LOUD! * Still hate chores * Still love to dressup * Love to create
DIFFERENT *I can stand up for myself *I have a man I love *I enjoy my family *I am stonger *No longer BLONDE *I found found true friends *I don't take life for granted

PRODUCTS: PP by Rhonna Farrer, MM Mixed Font Stamps, Rhonna Farrer Stickers, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Craftworks Button Flowers, white cardstock, teal cardstock, tags, ribbon, seafom ink, blue zig zag pen, white pen.

(LINK TO LO: The Same Differences)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats excellent Neen, love the way you've done the title too. Hey, I went to Trade Aid and got some wooden stamps, thanks for the tip! problem was, I couldn't stop at one!!!....LOL