Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rewards

OK yesterday was a tense day... you see I had a job interview for a job that I really really want. Translation, I was stressing. Now I have 3 major addictions, all of which I can call on to calm me down in moments of nervousness or stress; Chocolate, Cocacola and Shopping!

So as I was in the "big smoke" I hit one of the scrapping shops. WOW! so many new goodies since I was last there! I picked up some GORGEOUS MOD, Foof-a-La and Rhannon Farrer supplies and I am so glad I did. They are so beautiful and awesome to work with. Great to use in my art journal I've started this week as part of the ME Blog challenge. I will post some pages from it on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I love the Autumn Leaves papers too, I have alot of their stuff but haven't had a chance to list it, I adore the Rhonna Farrer stuff. I'm using the Urban Couture through my pieces of me album about myself, stunning papers aren't they.