Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm back?

I miss blogging - so I'm might try and start again.
Yes I know that no one reads this but one or two people... but maybe I just wanna go this for our own record... I miss looking back and lets face it.... I'm pants at writing a real life journal :)

I think the reason I've not blogged is because every time I'm back to it I think I have to backtrack and start from where I stopped... but I have had a brainwave... maybe I don't HAVE to do anything... maybe I can just start from NOW.

So let do it.... starting, later :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you,its not that i am being nosey,i just love all the photos etc and to see if you still scrapping! Plus i know i can see all photos on your FB now but hey i dont have that anymore...lol cant be bothered
DC