Friday, July 2, 2010

Boudoir

Ha ha thought that title would get you reading.
I've been trying (really really trying - it's harder than you think) to clean out the skeletons (read that - cr*p) in our closets and general just declutter.

Especially the bedroom. I have a dream of a bedroom that is perfect for just that... dreaming, relaxing, sleeping... peaceful. Our home is quietly chaotic...

But you have to start somewhere right. And as no wall in my house goes unplastered with SOME sort of artwork...
who says art is expensive...

canvas + black paint + scrap stash + online translator for love in different languages =

Or you can head on over to here... The Free Art Project and print yourself off some gorgeous pieces... there are heaps I love.

and of course no cozy bedroom is complete without...

5 comments:

mandyb said...

decluttering is the best ah!!!!!
love that art site too thanks.....and finally yes cats in any room is a must!!!!!!!

Jes said...

that's a great site! and i've totally been doing the same... trying to make the house more cozy, homey, pretty... somewhere that we are at peace when we walk in the door.

Rochelle said...

I've been trying to declutter too, I bet your further ahead than me! hehe Great site too :)

Samantha said...

yes clutter, I mean crap is the worst. It always seems to find me... I am so jealous of all your perfumes... I actually don't have any haha. That's so sad.

Love your blog!

Paula... said...

"declutter" is my middle name LOL - it seems to be a never ending journey for me! I love those black canvases - I reckon they'd go great in Dayna's room :)