Friday, December 19, 2008

Flying by

Mmmm.... gingerbread loaf and frappacino... and my new friend.

We've finally confirmed our two massive 2 day camping trips to 2 different places over the next couple of weeks... a lot of driving but hey a break is a break right.

Mike keepsasking what I want for Christmas but I really don't know what to tell him. I've been so busy shopping for everyone else. Hopfully I'll get a chance to wrap them tonight. I've been playing a little with my new Slice and my lil sis is coming to scrap on sunday so I WILL get caught up on that December daily... haha remember that.

6 more sleeps...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Don't remind me! I'm not ready at all!

Trace said...

Awww Neen, love your new little friend he's just a bit cute! You can keep the cake though, I'm sick of the sight of food - we get way to spoilt from the parents at this time of the year - bring on the fresh fruit smoothies...enjoy those short breaks away.

Paula... said...

Hmmm that gingerbread loaf looks scruptious. Enjoy your camping trips - Christmas wouldn't be christmas without camping :)