Friday, October 17, 2008

Still here

I promise.

So I am SOWLY making a dent in the unpacking.
It only took a couple of minutes to unpack the clothes bags... it's the souvenirs bag that's the challenge.

Have framed our new "art"... just need to hang it, somewhere...

Have sorted out the family gifts... and slowly munching on the lollies... (FYI - Twinkies are average!).

I've sort of started on the photo situation. I printed 200 and those are just really from Oregon and Seattle... still a lot more to go... argh!

I've had the distraction of the awesome kit from Scrapbook Outlet that I came home to so I've been scrapping more than sorting ;) Naughty.

And speaking of scrap stuff I better do a random thingee and send out some little prizeys.

-------------------------------------------
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

13
10
5
-------------------------------------------

That means I need emails from Trace, Michelle (Mrs Frizz) and Ang with your addys. Trust me their little but fun. Send them through to kiwineen@gmail.com ;)

And YES I WILL HAVE PHOTOS!
Still flooding Flickr so will update with that soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol about the twinkies... you'll have to remind me of the things you just loved so i can send you a little goody package soon! :D love the new art, and can't wait to see your layouts! i finished my mini, so i just need to get it uploaded (hopefully tmrw). oh and hey, update your other blog, you're not in rome anymore! :p
love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Wow at that stack of photos ... you gonna be busy for a wee while!

Paula... said...

Now that is one serious stack of photos. I always find the clothes get away easily, but unpacking and finding homes for all the new stuff is a real chore and I always just seem to put it off :(

Penny said...

ok. that is one MAJOR photo stack!

OOOO at the art!

Angela said...

OMG, that is so generous Neen, got your little goodies today, wow, how cool, thank you very much. The boys loved the post it note just as much too! LOL.