Saturday, October 27, 2007

High 'n Low

High:
I have been asked to be a demonstrator for Fiskars!

Whoo whoo! I am SUPER excited and feel SO honoured.

You HAVE to come see me when I do my first ever demo at Warehouse Stationery in Hamilton from 11am - 2pm on Saturday November 10th.

Massive thanks to Vicky who suggested me to them in the first place! Big scrappy love to you from me.

Low:
The sun is going down on the Scrapbook Essentials Design Team :(

Yip - I know it's crazy but it's been a year already. I have loved being part of something so fun and inspiring. HOWEVER the DT are invited to apply again so you never know ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news I am busy scrapping tomorrow - trying to catch up on my Em cards and finishing my layout for the Kiwi Jack Me Up that is set to go live next weekend.

That is if I get any sleep today - my neighbours are currently in full party mode and singing loudly along to the Oh Bla Dee Oh Bla Dah song... OMG!

I am also setting the next challenge on The Music In Me on the 30th so you still have a couple of days to post your entry and be in for the Urban Lily pack that Paula has put together for us.

I'll see you there!

8 comments:

Shell said...

Congrats Neen!!! Might just have to make a trip over to Hamilton to see you :) Love your little blinkie for Music in Me so I'm off to put it on my blog!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is awesome about Fiskars and yes sad about SE DT. But Neen you can always enter the DT again for next year. Your work ROCKS!....

Angela said...

Congratulations on the invite, of course you'll do well, ... and... I'm going to be in Hamilton that day, so will have to call in and see you. Sad to see about the DT, but as they say, all good things come to an end!

KiwiMich said...

Hey Neen!
Have loved seeing your work since I joined the SE forum - love your style! Look forward to seeing more in the future!

Vicky said...

oh you know im coming to see you demo! congrats!

Paula... said...

Congrats on your Fiskars appointment :) wish I could come and heckle you at your demo LOL

Mrs Frizz said...

Congratulations on your new role ... Fiskars chick ... how cool would that be ... I love my Fiskars cutter ... awesome ... gotta love circles!

Neen, I have been truly inspired with your creativity, month in and month out ... yep, your work rocks and I will never forget it was YOU who started me off using tin foil of all bleedin things on a layout ... well done you!!!

Good luck with the new challenges ahead of you.

Julie said...

Oh how cool being a demonstrator for Fiskars - they have some neat stuff and you get to play with it all huh??
I can not believe how fast this past year has flown - loved reading you blog and catching up on your random postings - but I have really enjoyed your work as DT for SE - so I hope you think about reapplying.