Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bling...

A week.... has it been so long...

...that is so not like me...

OK so my little mini peek from two posts ago was my project that I created for the May Kit at Scrapbook Essentials.

There are so many scrapbooking events coming up that I wanted to 'bling' my scraptote... make it "Neens" Tote instead of just a tote...

So if you should really head over to SE and grab a subscription for the kits... and now there is the Creative Overload add on kit too!
If you hurry there are only 2 or 3 kits left this month... told you they are good!

And a little birdie has told me some of the products that will be going in next months kit..... mmmm mmmm mmm.... yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the project you included in this months kit. Great idea.

Paula... said...

This is just way too cute Neen and just what I need for my tote :)

Anonymous said...

Coolness!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool idea to "pimp your bag" - love it!

Julie said...

That is so cool!! I have an order for something just like it from Miss 7 - she thinks it will just 'make' her school bag!!