Thursday, February 22, 2007

Febuary

I thought I better update... been a bad blogger lately. Trying to get myself sorted (you should have seen my scraproom - for shame!).

THANK YOU to everyone who left a comment about my little flash of "fame"... I know its silly but I was stoked so thanks again.

First things first - the DT submissions from the February Kit are up in the gallery at Scrapbook Essentials. I thought I'd share mine here too.

Megs kits are truely truely fabulous. Gorgeous products - and you need to see next months... can you say yummy! I seriously get a scrap itch just looking at it! Come on Mr Courier!!!

In the mean time like I say I am trying to organise my scrappy space. Its seriously a mess - BUT thanks to my nice new shiny shelves (thanks to my boss - store has now closed so they did me a deal) I am on a sort-a-thon... a work in progress so any tips are welcomed!
Thats me for now - until my kit comes or a get organised anyway.... smiles!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Hey, Love your style of scrapbooking, so bright and fun! Your shelves are certainly looking nice and neat, the little cases/boxes on the top shelf are neat! I do enjoy reading your blog :) Regards Rochelle :)

Anonymous said...

oh loving those layouts, the new year is my fav. MInd you its pretty hard to choose from all of them. Those shelves look great by the way.