Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Looking back...

OK so Lisa has posted a challenge on her blog and I thought I'd join in. She dared us to share our WORST layouts... the ones we don't usually show. So here they are in all their glory... these are from years ago. You've gotta love the glittery letter stickers... I think I was STICKER MAD back then. And notice - no patterned paper!


























I think its a good thing. To think that just years ago this is where I was creatively. Make me think where I'll be 3 years from now... hmmm...

2 comments:

Christina Padilla said...

We all start somewhere! Mine are are a sight! Oh the deco scissors! lol

Expect a package soon from me :)
your winnings have been sent!

Anonymous said...

I think we all have a few sticker sneeze lo's hiding in the closet! Some of us have more than a few!
Mona